Loker School - CORE Values
Loker Elementary School is a place where:
1. We treat all people - teachers, students, and ourselves - with courtesy and respect.
2. We care for one another, our country and world.
3. We are friendly and cooperative with others.
4. We know right from wrong and take responsibility for our actions.
5. Everyone is safe and has a feeling of belonging.
6. Everyone can learn and strive for excellence.
7. Everyone’s performance is improved through a lifestyle, which includes vigorous physical activity on the playground before school and at recess during the school day.
8. We try our best, take risks and learn from our mistakes.
9. We feel successful when we work hard and learn new skills.
We invite you to participate in your child’s learning by joining our efforts in maintaining the high expectations and traditions that have made Wayland Schools wonderful learning communities.